Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Don't Miss Out!

Just a quick heads up ... there is only a few more days to take advantage of some great offers from Stampin' Up!

You only have until November 30 to order individual markers, or take advantage of the "spend $20, get 20% off" offer on rubons (click on the links to see the details of these promotions)

Not to mention the Spring Mini ... you won't be able to order any of the goodies in there after the end of November!

I am going to miss Always, not to mention One of a Kind and Season of Joy (that last one is the stamp set that just keeps on giving - ideas, that is. Trust me, I haven't posted half the cards I've made with those Christmas stamps).

Don't be kicking yourself if you miss out! Please contact me early to place your order, as I can't guarantee orders placed after November 29th (allowing for computer glitches and payment issues).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails