Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Something simple

I haven't played around with my stamps for a little while now - lots of other stuff going on, not least of which was Paperific (and if you missed that, don't forget the Craft & Quilt fair is being held in July at Jeff's Shed ... uh, I mean the Melbourne Exhibition Centre - yes, I'll be there).

So it was nice to find a few moments to sit down and create this card. I hadn't yet used the Kraft cardstock I got a few weeks ago, and thought it would be pretty dressed up with Pacific Point (such a gorgeous blue! At first I thought it was just too blue, and if you happen to drop a stamp wrong side down in the ink pad it gets everywhere, but now I'm quite liking it).

And it did only take a few minutes to put together once I got all the basic ingredients out.

The detail's not so great so you might not be able to see the words stamped along the bottom of the Kraft cardstock - these are from the Friendly Words wheel, and inked in Baja Breeze.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Inspired by Nature, Friendly Words wheel
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze

Cardstock: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Very Vanilla

Other: Wide Oval Punch,
Jumbo Stampin' Around Handle, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails