Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Eastern Blooms card

Following on from my post the other day, here's another card I made while I had the Eastern Blooms set sitting out amongst the chaos on my dining room table (ie. the stamping area) (one day I will manage to snaffle a bedroom to turn into a craft room, but one of the kids has to move out first, and that's going to be quite some time).

The branch and flowers on this are coloured with markers ... first I inked the whole stamp up with Summer Sun, then used my Old Olive and Ruby Red markers on the branch and flower petals. I figured this was a little quicker than using all markers to ink the stamp.

Down the side, to give it a little texture, I used the Tres Chic stamp, and added yet more texture on the Summer Sun strip with the Sanded background stamp (inked with Apricot Appeal to show up a little).

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Eastern Blooms, Tres Chic, Sanded
Ink: Ruby Red, Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal

Cardstock: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Summer Sun, Whisper White

Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Stampin' Write Markers in Ruby Red and Old Olive

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails