Saturday, September 4, 2010

Still waiting *sigh*

So I have placed my first order from the NEW Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue, and of course I want it right now, if not sooner. Unfortunately, it has to be picked, shipped and delivered before I can play with my new goodies.

In the meantime, here's a card I made, again using the new catalogue as inspiration - the original is on page 74, if you happen to have yours handy.

These cute little stamps are from Printed Petals - a set we received as part of our convention experience back in May. Stampin' Up! policy doesn't allow us to post samples of stamps on the web unless they're available either as a pre-order or for general sale, so I have had to keep this set under wraps all this time, which has been a little hard this past month, I can tell you!

As I didn't have ribbon to match the Chocolate Chip base (*sniff* now that Chocolate Chip ribbon is retired, *sob*) (can't wait to get hold of the new Early Espresso ribbon, though!) I crimped a piece of matching cardstock to attach instead - I really like the tone-on-tone look.

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Printed Petals
Ink: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink

Other: Crimper, 1/2" Circle Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails