Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Inspired...

I had some birthday cards to make the other night (hopefully they have reached their destinations by now!) and needed some inspiration to get me started. Of course, Splitcoast Stampers obliged, and this card in particular caught my eye. Something about the layout appealed to me, so I sat down to make my own interpretation.

I really like how this came out (hope Lisa likes it also). And I finally got a chance to use my new Crumb Cake inkpad - love it!

Oh, and the blue butterfly - aside from being cute and lifting out the centre of the card, it has an actual purpose in hiding a small smudge :-)

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Other: Top Note Die, Circle Cutter, Elegant Lines embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails