Monday, December 27, 2010

More bright and happy :-)

I'm still catching up on posting stamping done in early December ... here we have a card made as a thank you for my daughter's Grade Six teacher, who was tremendously supportive throughout the school year.

I used the card made for Liz as a template, and just changed things around a little to suit the things I had on hand (ie. those things I grabbed first).

So instead of a panel up the side, I used a piece of Certainly Celery across the bottom, embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder. And I didn't have any "thanks" stamps nearby so did without. Hopefully the message inside made up for that *g*.

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Printed Petals
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Other: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Certainly Celery 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails