Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have no excuse ...

Yes, I have absolutely no excuse whatsoever for not updating my blog as frequently as I should.

I did attend the Stampin' Up! Convention (conveniently held in Melbourne this year) just last weekend, although that really only accounts for four days out of the last 45 or so in which this blog has lain unattended.

So I will be getting out the dustbuster, cleaning up the cobwebs and putting some new pictures up shortly.

In the meantime, I would love to share with you all the news and sneak peeks from Convention, but I am sworn to secrecy for most of it! And because I can't remember which bits I can and can't share, I will just not tell you any of it until after June 1st ... can you wait that long?

While you're waiting, keep checking back on my Specials page ... Stampin' Up! are running Deals of the Week during May, which (as the name suggests) change each week - so get in while you can!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails