Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Parfait-ly Pretty

I set about trying to make a card using my new Framelits Dies (now available from the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue), incorporating the Designer Frames Texture Embossing folders I got last week - the oval frame in the embossing folder fits nicely inside the Framelits die, as you can see (and the Extra-Large Oval Punch is exactly the right size for the centre of the embossed frame!).




But for the life of me, I can't explain all this orange.  I just used a piece of Peach Parfait to make the central piece, and the next thing you know, the whole thing was Peach.  And I'm not generally a fan of orange, but I really like this card!

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Simply Soft
(Hostess only set)
Ink: Going Gray, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait

Cardstock: Peach Parfait, Very Vanilla
Other: Labels Collection Framelits Die, Designer Frames and Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker, Old Olive 1q/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Extra-Large Oval Punch



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails