Thursday, April 11, 2013

Geometry

A week or so ago, I was browsing Pinterest (oh, what a site!  I have spent many happy hours there!) and came across a card which looked both interesting and do-able (it's the third picture at this link).  As my personal creativity has been a little on the low side of late, I wanted inspiration for a quick project I could make at stamp club without having to think too hard about what to take or what to do with it all when I got there.

And here it is...

I have yet to add a greeting - that will come when I decide exactly what I want to do with the card, but I'm pretty happy with the layout and colours :-)

The style is perfect for that most elusive of card design - the so-called "masculine" card, traditionally quite hard to achieve LOL.
 

Images © 1990-2013 Stampin' Up!® Supplies used: Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Crumb Bake
Accessories:  1" Square Punch, Postage Stamp Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch, Argyle Embossing Folder, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails