Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Single Stamps Assortment - Christmas!

Just a quick update ... Stampin' Up! have released batch of limited edition single stamps (available until 31 January 2014) ... take a look at these great images:

These images are only available singly, and are Clear Mount only.

You can view the flyer with more information (including prices, Clear Mount Block size suggestions and coordinating accessories) by clicking the image below:


You can purchase these Single Stamps either through my Online Store (follow the links to the Stamps/Single Stamps or under New Arrivals).

And in case you think I've forgotten, I still have some photos of cards made recently - my camera has come back from its holiday over in Western Australia, where it spent three and a half weeks travelling up and down the coast with my husband :-) and now I can get into some photography of my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails