Saturday, February 1, 2014

NEW Texture Boutique Embossing Machine

Are you a gadget fiend?  I know I am - I love the accessories you can get that add spark to the creative process and dimension to the projects.

And if you are particularly interested in dimension, I might have just the gadget for you ... the new Texture Boutique Embossing Machine from Stampin' Up!


This little gem will work with your Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to emboss pretty much anything your heart desires :-) - paper, cardstock, metallic foil, vellum - even (in my case, as my "real life" job is with a sticky paper wholesaler) sticky foil paper.

Note that the machine is designed to emboss only - it will not die cut, so you can't use it with your Big Shot cutting accessories like Bigz Dies or Framelits.

If you don't have a Big Shot, but want to join the embossing craze, this might be the tool for you... have a look at the video produced by Stampin' Up! for more information on using this nifty little tool.

Find the new Texture Boutique Emobssing Machine in my Online Store today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails