Friday, April 4, 2014

Still here... with something I actually made!

I had no idea it had been this long since I updated my blog - yikes.

It's also been a while since I managed to make something other than a mess with my craft stuff.

To make it up to you, here's a card I made recently when playing around with my new Label Card and Circle Card Thinlits sets.  It doesn't use the nifty pieces that make a full sized swing card, complete with a place to place your greeting (like this one, which I definitely did not make - it's from the Stampin' Up! online store)


My card just uses some of the little elements from the Thinlits sets - the arrows from the Labels Card Thinlits, and the chevrons from the Circle Card Thinlits.




The result:


I was just playing around with the Gorgeous Grunge set, and liked how it all came together.

Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Four You
Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Basic Gray
Accessories:  Label Card Thinlits, Circle Card Thinlits, Ovals Collection Framelits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails