Friday, May 30, 2014

Going for the title of World's Worst Blogger


... although I'm sure there are worse bloggers than me, I bet they don't suffer the pangs of guilt I do :-)

Yes, I'm still alive.  Still stamping (a little).  And still excited about the new Stampin' Up! offerings.

It's that time of year again, when old stock retires to make way for shiny new toys.  The Retirement List is now up (click here to head over to my Online Store to see all the retiring products).  Some product is discounted (but not all).

Remember that these retiring products are only available while stocks last.

The new 2014-15 Catalogue will go live from July 1, 2015.  I've seen it - you'll love it!  If you want a copy of your own, please drop me an email.

I have a little bit of sneak peek stuff here with me, which I will be posting over the next few days.  We've just come back from the 2014 Inspire Create Share event (ie. the Stampin' Up! Convention) and as always were treated to three days of presentations, playing and fun - as well as a bunch of giveaways (SU are very generous to their demonstrators and guests at these events).

Speaking of fun, this is three of my friends rocking out to Bjorn Again, who were the entertainment at the Awards Night after party this year :-)  We had the Best Night Ever


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails