Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just for You

Yet another card using Work of Art - I promise, I will be using other stamp sets to make cards soon, but I can't get enough of this one :-)

This was heavily inspired by this card I found on Pinterest (you can click through to see the original artist's blog as well, if you like).  The idea of using the dot from Work of Art to make a simple background appealed to me as simple and effective, and so it turned out to be!


While I love the colours on the original card, I opted for something a little more subtle, combining Coastal Cabana and Smoky Slate with the new In Color (and personal favourite) Blackberry Bliss.

I also dug through my stash and found my Coastal Cabana thick baker's twine to top the tag.

Images © 1990-2014 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Work of Art, Gorgeous Grunge
Cardstock:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Tag Topper Angled Punch, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails