Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cheep Talk Variation #2

The other day I posted a picture of a card I'd made with Cheep Talk, one of the stamp sets on special this month (waqs $47.95, now $38.36!). Here's another one I whipped up the other day.

The first card was made at the monthly stamp club I attend (held in Glen Waverley on the last Saturday of the month - if you want more details give me a call, new members are always welcome!), and as always, I didn't have all the things I really wanted to use - after all, you can't drag everythign along (although, believe me, I've tried LOL).

So that night, I made this one, which is much more like I was picturing.

How cool is this? I finally got around to pairing up my Scallop Circle die with my Circle Scissor Plus (which can cut circles up to 6 inches in diameter!) to create the perfect layers.

And see the branch now has a pear sprouting from the bottom? That's the beauty of Two-Step Stampin'! Both the pear and the stalk are two separate stamps, which were carefully positioned using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Cheep Talk
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle Die, Circle Scissor Plus, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails