Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's the little things...

Sometimes something small can turn out to be pretty big ... take this little stamp, for example. It's a single stamp called Share A Cup (available from the Autumn/Winter Mini, for the bargain price of $11.95).

By itself, it's just a little spotty cup with the word "hello" underneath. With a little creative masking, inking and the use of a Stamp-A-Ma-Jig it becomes this.

I can take no credit for the idea - it was demonstrated at the recent Stampin' Up! convention in Sydney, and I can only assume the sales of this stamp went through the roof as soon as everyone got home (well, that's when I bought it LOL).

As you can see, I've also used my favourite embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots - this is going to turn up on everything for the foreseeable future, I think *g*.

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Share a Cup
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Pretty In Pink, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla

Other: Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Me too Chris, but I must admit I am yet to mount it, but hey wat's new LOL. Love wat u did, looks cute as :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails