Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vintage Style

I've had this set for some time now, and I can't believe it's taken this long for it to see some ink! It's a Level One hostess set, which means that you can't buy it, but you can earn it for FREE with either a $300 plus order or a $300 plus workshop.

And the beauty of the set? It coordinates with some of the exclusive Stampin' Up! punches, as shown here. I have gone for a soft, vintage feel which suits the style of the stamps, and opted to layer an embossed piece over a background stamped with En Francais (I've been giving my background stamps some love lately *g*).

Who knew that Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake would work so well together?

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Punch Potpourri, En Francais
Ink: Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Other: Boho Blossoms Punch, Full Heart Punch, Two Step Bird Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

2 comments:

Pauline Laing said...

Perfect Plum and Crumb Cake- also a lovely afternoon tea recipe!

Michelle said...

I like that bird stamp!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails