Thursday, September 1, 2011

OMG! New Catalogue!


Yes, the moment you've all been waiting for!  The new 2011-12 Idea Book &  Catalogue is now live and ready for you to have a look for some new favourite products.

Click the picture above or here to take a look.

One thing I'm particularly happy about is the drop in price for many of the Big Shot items - take a look at pages 155-161 and see things like exclusive embossing folders now only $14.95, or the Big Shot itself for under $150!  My aim this year is to complete my collection of Big Shot goodies, as I just can't get enough of the die cut goodness :-)

So drop me an email if you'd like to have your own copy of the 2011-12 Idea Book &  Catalogue for $10, or to find out how to get one for FREE.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails