Sunday, October 16, 2011

Array of Sunshine

 New rubber!  Yay!  Finally got around to placing an order from the new 2011-12 Catalogue, and so I have some new stuff to play with (*sigh* when I get time).

This is one of the new hostess sets ... for a workshop or order of $300 or more, you could choose this stamp set (and more!) for your very own.

I was inspired by this post at ColourQ (I can't believe it's taken me this long to discover this blog full of great inspiration!) - don't these colours look stunning together?  Okay, I had to change out their suggestion of Crushed Curry (what an odd name for a colour) because this was never released in Australia, but Daffodil Delight looks just as nice, I think.

I have to admit, there was a LOT of work cutting this thing out, but when you're half watching telly the time goes by fairly quickly.  And the result was totally worth it, I'm sure you agree.

Do you think it needs a greeting?  Perhaps I'll leave that until I decide what to do with it ...

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

 Stamps: Array of Sunshine (Hostess Set)
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails