Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Inspired by ... myself!

A week or so ago I posted a card I was particularly happy with, using the Creative Elements set.  I liked it so much I made it again to send to my darling sister-in-law (waves to Sophie) for her birthday, but this time I paired my new favourite colours Pool Party and Island Indigo.

Oh, and everything goes with Crumb Cake.  I can't recommend this "colour" highly enough.

To bling this up just a little, I added a weeny little half-pearl from the Basic Pearls set (note to self - get a pair of fine-nosed tweezers to handle these ones - the medium and large sized ones are fine, but the tiny little ones are insanely small).  It fits perfectly at the centre of the design on the butterfly's body.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

 Stamps: Creative Elements 
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Crumb CakeCardstock: Crumb Cake, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Very Vanilla

Other:Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker, 1-3/4" Circle, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails