Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Those Colours Again

Last time I showed you a card made with a somewhat eye-popping colour combination ... well, I didn't stop with just one, oh no, not me.

How do you like this?

Again I have used Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso but aside from the greeting, there is no stamping involved - I just let the cardstock and my awesome new Fun Flowers Bigz L Die do the work for me.

The closeup here shows the detail of the new Stripes Embossing Folder, which I used on a strip of Lucky Limeade across the bottom of the card for a bit of fun.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White

Other:Stripes Embossing Folder, Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails