Sunday, November 6, 2011

Trying out Colours

Here's a colour combination I found a little challenging.  I used the ColourQ site again, and picked these as colours I would use but hadn't put together before ... it was quite interesting to work outside my comfort zone with these.

So, do Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso work together?  I think the answer is "yes".  Who would have thought it?  Certainly not me!

And I am really liking this Hostess Set, "Array of Sunshine" - I love big bold flower stamps - it makes for a lot of colour with very little effort, just my kind of stamping :-)

 Hey, and check out this bow ... so neat and tidy and such a CHEAT *g*.  It is actually a "fork bow", glued over the top of a piece of ribbon wrapped around the back of the strip of stamped Whisper White cardstock.  I discovered these awesome instructions, and just tied the bow around my fingers rather than a fork for a slightly larger bow.

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Array of Sunshine
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White

Other:Crimper, Eyelet Border Punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails