Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sale-A-Bration 2012 is here!


Did you know that for every $100 you spend in one order with Stampin' Up! between now and the end of March, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration promotional item?

Or, if you host a workshop during the same period, you could earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item for every $600 in sales!

Not only that, but if you join the Stampin' Up! family during the next two months, as well as the top value products in the Starter Kit you can also have a FREE stamp set of your choice from the current catalogue.

Yes, that's right, FREE stuff!

I personally love free stuff, and I'm sure you do too.  Read more about this over at my Stampin' Up! website, which has pretty pictures and as much information as you need, then email me to place your order or book a workshop.

While I'm here, rest assured that I haven't forgotten my blog, but it turns out that summer doesn't have nearly as many relaxing moments as you always hope in the lead up ... but I'm still here!  I even made a card the other day, which I will photograph and upload for your viewing pleasure in the next few days.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails