Saturday, October 20, 2012

In Colors 2012-14

Every year, a new batch of In Colors arrives, and every year it takes a little time to warm to them. A card like this one does help, though :-)

I found myself heavily inspired by the card linked above, and so combined Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit for myself ... I love the "wild garden" look of it, and realised that these three colours actually look good together (I had my doubts)!  It also gave me the opportunity to open up another new stamp set, Summer Silhouettes - love this set! 


You can build your own flowers using the separate stems and flower heads, and there's also a cool background stamp as well (take a close look at the green layer below to see what it looks like).  I had to do a little careful positioning to get the stamp to fit all the way across the cardstock - and then realised that it was going to be covered up and didn't really matter *sigh*.  You would be proud of the effort I went to if you could only see it, honest.


One last thing before I forget ... see that gorgeous satin stitched ribbon?  Fancy getting something like that for FREE?  Don't forget that, during the month of October, for every $60 you spent on catalogue goodies (not including shipping), you can get a FREE roll of 2012-14 In Color Stitched Satin ribbon.  The ribbon normally retails for $15.95 - can you say BARGAIN?!

Don't miss out - contact me to place your order today!

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Itty Bitty Banners
Cardstock:  Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink: Raspberry Ripple, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits, Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails