Monday, October 29, 2012

Everything Eleanor


A new stamp set that might well be my new favourite (although time will tell) is Everything Eleanor.  It's another of those sets with different, "collage-y" type elements that work well together and with other similar sets.  Here I have teamed it with my all time fave background stamp En Francais (sadly stamped a little crooked - my fault for cutting the frame shape before stamping - you'd think I'd know better by now) and a little bit of Creative Elements (along the bottom - look carefully).

I'm also loving the new Bitty Banners Framelits - you can use them with the coordinating stamp sets, or just any old set that happens to fit as I've done here with Teeny Tiny Sentiments.

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Creative Elements, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze
Other:Apothecary Accents Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails