Saturday, May 24, 2008

Dressing for the occasion!

I forgot to mention, how do you like my new banner? I tried to make it as close to my new fave Stampin' Up! colour (yes, Purely Pomegranate) as possible ... it's not quite right but it's not far off. I'm pretty happy with it.

I should mention that aside from stamping, another thing I do to let off creative steam is mess around with my graphics program, Photoimpact. A lot of people swear by Photoshop Elements, which is a great program, but I stick with my Photoimpact because it was the program I learnt on and so it's the one I'm most comfortable with. It has all the bells and whistles I need, plus tons that I don't, and I'm pretty happy with that!

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

Love the banner Chris! I think you've got very close to PP!

Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails