Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New colour combination


I received a delivery yesterday which included (amongst other things *g*) some of the new Wild Wasabi cardstock (one of the 2008-09 In Colors) and the Photo Corner punch, so I had to try them out!

This card is a variation on one I made for my daughter's 9th birthday last year, but I jazzed it up with bright colours and used my new(ish) alphabet set Jumbo Outline Alphabet. It was a little time consuming lining the alphabet up (yes, a stampamajig is an absolute must for something like this!) but the final product was totally worth it.

And this is why you need to have at least one alphabet set of stamps ... you can use them again and again, and never have to worry about running out of e's or having all those x's left over!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used: Bodacious Bouquet and Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp sets; Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Summer Sun cardstock; Versamark, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red and Summer sun ink; Photo Corners punch, Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampamajig, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

That looks great! I am so glad I also got that alphabet - normally I see things and then think "gee I wish I'd gotten that one!"

Gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails