Friday, August 8, 2008

Many Thanks

caToday is my daughter's birthday - I can't believe my little girl is now ten years old *sob*. Tomorrow night she is having a skating birthday party, so for a bit of fun (and with her permission - don't want to embarrass her *g*) I made a bunch of little "thank you" cards to put into the lolly bags for her guests. I had much creative input from both kids before we ended up with these. I hope all the girls like them.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Bodacious Bouquet, Much Appreciated
Ink: Regal Rose, Basic Black, Certainly Celery

Cardstock: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Other: Photo Corners Punch

1 comment:

Melita said...

Ooh very pretty!! Love the colour combination :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails