Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sneak Peek

I just wanted to pop in with a really quick update ... but it's only a "sneak peek" because I don't have the original file with me to show you.

The card is the result of a challenge thrown down by my Fearless Leader, Gail - she challenged her team to create a card using the colours Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla (and after all that plum, chocolate and vanilla I was feeling kinda hungry after I finished *g*). It took me a while and ended up being nothing like the idea I had in my head (which, once I'd nailed it down on paper, turned out to be absolutely hideous).

And thanks to Karen for reminding me on Sunday that the heart from the set Always looks stunning coloured with markers. I had to make myself not use Old Olive on it (mmm, new colour combination coming up).

I will post the full card later ... stay tuned!

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Always
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum
Other: Stampin' Write Markers in Soft Subtles, Cutter Kit, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

2 comments:

Melita said...

OH WOW!! Love the colours and the heart - cant wait to see the rest!

kazy2004 said...

Oh that is just beautiful. I better get to work on that challenge. That karen must be too clever, LOL

Cheers McLucas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails