Friday, December 12, 2008

A Little Thank You

I haven't really been stamping much this week (blame Christmas ... I do!) but thought I had better share something or no one will bother to visit me at casa del stamp.

Here's a little 3x3 thank you card I made for my friend and coworker Sharon. She has been my most consistent customer since I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and I wanted to show my appreciation. So I bought her a nifty little travel mug and made this card to go with it.

This set (Live Your Dream) is actually pretty darn nice. The big flower stamp is handy to colour with markers (as shown here) or used as a "shadow" effect ... I think you could even make a nice "garden" border with it stamped at different heights along the bottom of a piece of cardstock. Must try that one day soon.

Stamp sets: Live Your Dream
Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose

Cardstock: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper White

Other: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Write Markers in Rose Red, Regal Rose and So Saffron

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Loooove this card Chris, will have to CASE if you dont mind, am working on my New Mini Display board for next months classes and workshops :) Thanks Chris
Cheers
Flick

Chris said...

Thank you flick, CASE away

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails