Friday, January 2, 2009

Eastern Blooms

I have been a little slack with my updates lately ... what do you mean, you've noticed? As I've said before, it's been Christmas, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

I hope that this will help you forgive me - just a little something I whipped up with Eastern Blooms from the Summer Mini Catalogue. This set is just so pretty, and as soon as I saw that branch with the little flowers on it I knew I had to use my markers to colour it in.

And, of course, how could I not use the new Scallop Edge punch? I love this thing! Makes scalloped edges a snap, and then you can dress them up with the stamps in All Scallops (also in the Summer Mini).

Just a note ... you might be used to stamping your image, then lining it up and punching it out, but that just isn't going to work with the Scallop Edge punch. It is kind of hard to get used to doing it the other way around, but worth it as you can see.

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Eastern Blooms, All Scallops
Ink: Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Pink Passion, Whisper White

Other: Stampin' Write Markers in Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink and Summer Sun, Scallop Edge Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails