Monday, January 5, 2009

Why to love Sale-A-Bration

Why? Because you could get a cute little set like this one absolutely FREE!

I sat down tonight to make a black, white & pink card, simply because I was reading a book which mentioned that colour combination in passing and I couldn't stop visualising it.

The next thing I knew, I had made three little gift cards, because one just wasn't enough (kind of like potato chips) and two looked lonely. After the first one I had to make the next because I couldn't decide which design to do, and because three is a balanced number I had no choice but to make the third.

This is one of the Sale-A-Bration sets which you could earn FREE with an order of $100. Check out my previous blog entry or head direct to the Stampin' Up! website to see the rest of the collection.

And here are some closeups (a tad blurry, sorry 'bout that)







So if you like the look of this stamp set, or any of the other Sale-A-Bration sets, give me a call or drop me an email to discuss how you can get your hands on it!

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Botanical Blooms
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, Rose Red

Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Regal Rose

Other: Summer Sun Stampin' Write Marker, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

liz@the wendy house said...

these are really pretty. glad you went with your idea have given some to me!

Felicity said...

As always Chris, Beautiful work :) Cant wait to see your swap!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails