Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I *have* to get this set!

When our Summer Mini came out I was "meh" about this set, Embrace Life. Had to get my hands on Eastern Blooms, you see (and if you click the link you'll see why).

Since then I have seen some stunning creations using Embrace Life, and after getting my hands on it for a little play the other night I am a convert! I was going to be really good and not spend too much over the next couple of months, honest I was, but this set is just soooo nice!

It is beautiful just stamped (as shown in the leaves along the bottom of the card) but also beautiful watercoloured. There is a small sprig of blossoms which are so nice coloured in, and a long-stemmed single flower (shown in the first card in this post by Liz with additional work by Pauline) ... I think I've talked myself into it!

If by any chance I've talked you into it as well, please contact me to order this set ... remember it's in the Summer Mini, so isn't guaranteed to be available after March 31!

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Embrace Life, Short & Sweet
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip

Other: Blender Pens, Word Window Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails