Sunday, July 5, 2009

Everything goes with Chocolate Chip ...

... just ask Gail.

I'm starting to think she might just have it right, too. I was playing with my Eyelet Border Punch last night, and just grabbed a random piece of cardstock to use it on - Bashful Blue, as it turned out. Then I decided to use the scrap to decorate a card, but what other colour(s) to use? As far as Gail is concerned, all colours go with Chocolate Chip (and Close to Cocoa in this instance).

I'm still liking the stamp set Upsy Daisy - so simple yet so effective ...

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Upsy Daisy

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue
Other: Eyelet Border Punch

1 comment:

Gail Kirby said...

Yep! You just can't go wrong with Chocolate Chip *g*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails