Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Neverending Card

Have you seen a neverending card? They are so easy to make but provide hours (or at least minutes) of fun for the recipient and pretty much anyone else who is about at the time.

Recently, a few of the Gailforce girls visited Felicity, who showed us how to make one of these nifty neverending cards. It was a little tricky working out which panels went where so that they were all up the right way with each turn of the card, but once it's done you get quite a feeling of achievement *g*. And you've got something to play with LOL.

I do still have a little work to do on this card, colouring in and such, but I thought I would share it in it's "unfinished" state.

If you would like to learn how to make one, contact me - I'm sure I could work out some sort of a class to suit you!


Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Party Hearty, Crazy for Cupcakes

Ink: Rose Red, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Rose Red, Old Olive
Other: Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper (retired)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails