Monday, July 13, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

I finally caved and bought this set ... it's very sweet and quite reasonably priced too (yes, that was me trying to sell you something *g*).

I'm sure I had a million ideas about what to use these stamps for before I bought them, but as soon as I them all put together I couldn't remember a thing! So to get the inspiration going, I CASEd this card, changing out the layout a little and using slightly different colours.

I'm very happy with the result!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: Pocket Silhouettes, Seeing Spots

Ink: Old Olive
, Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Mat Pack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh I really love that effect!!! Going to have to give it a go when I break my set out!!

Caroline

Bridget Larsen said...

I'm going to CASE this one, I loooove that stamp set

Chris said...

Hey, Bridge, CASE away, after all it was already a CASE of a CASE I believe ... the original is here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1365003

Oh, hang on, that says it's a CASE too ...

-Chris

Chris said...

Thank you Caroline! I just loved the design as soon as I saw it, the hard part was picking colours!
-Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails