Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An unusual fold

You have to agree that this look is a bit different from your run-of-the-mill greeting card.

I followed instructions on Mae Collins' blog to create these cards which came out pretty much as I had imagined (very unusual occurrence *g*). For the purposes of the test run I grabbed out a stamp set that has been somewhat neglected of late - One of a Kind - because the design of these stamps is perfect for that "all over" floral look I was going for.

Still lovin' this Pacific Point blue! It is so strong but I still don't find it overwhelming.

Here is a small picture of one of the cards laid out flat - as you can see there is room for a greeting behind the front panel without detracting from the look of the card as it stands up.

Now I need to find (or make) an envelope to fit these cards in! Didn't think of that, doh!

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp set/s: One of a Kind
, Always
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point,
Whisper White
Other: 1-1/4" Square Punch, 1-3/8" Square Punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails