Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Extravaganza 2009

My goodness, is it November already? Do you realise that this means that there is now less than 8 weeks till Christmas? Aaaargh!

If you have crafty family and friends, you might find this month's promotion useful - Stampin' Up! have put together a Gift Giving Guide (click the picture to the left to find out more and download the flyer) with gift suggestions for some of the people in your life.

And the bonus? Between November 1 and December 14, 2009, for every $85 you spend on items from the Gift Giving Guide, you receive a FREE Square Scallop Punch valued at $30.95. So if you spent $170, you could have a punch for yourself and one to give to a friend for Christmas *g*.

I don't own the Square Scallop Punch myself - but once I put my order in, I hope to by this time next week.

Now what are you doing sitting here reading this? You only have seven and a bit weeks to get your Christmas cards made and mailed! In fact, what am I doing here writing this? I have cards to make ... as soon as I think up the design ... oh, the pressure.

You know what's funny? It's not like they move Christmas around or anything, but every year it comes as a surprise and I'm caught unprepared.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails