Friday, November 6, 2009

Love this birdie!

The little birdie here is just so cute and plump *g*. His friend from the set Cheep Talk is a little taller and a little more confident, but this little guy just gets to me. Oh, and he fits nicely in the 1-3/8" circle punch which is a bonus.

You can see that I have used to different colours on the pear on this card (not counting the stem, which is a separate stamp) - to do this I inked the pear with More Mustard, then carefully rolled the edges of the inked stamp in the Ruby Red inkpad.

The bird was inked with More Mustard, then the body was coloured with my Ruby Red marker (which is why it looks a little mottled - not actually my intention, but I don't have a More Mustard marker. Yet).

Oh, and have you noticed the crisp, beautifully focused photograph? Yes, I bought a new camera to replace the one I bought only a few months ago - I finally decided that there was no way it was going to take a decent photo and upgraded. My daughter is enjoying her "new" camera *g*, and I no longer dread taking photographs.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp/s: Cheep Talk, Sanded
Ink: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Old Olive, More Mustard, Whisper White
Other: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Ruby Red Stampin' Write Marker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails