Saturday, January 9, 2010

Big Deal ...

Big Deal Alphabet, that is!

Currently, you can get between 25% and 50% off a range of Stampin' Up! goodies, one of which is this super cool alphabet set.

The letters are GIANT - the E shown here is 3.5cm tall! To put it in perspective, the card shown at the right is 14.8cm square (love square cards, but they're a bugger to mail, as I have to make my own envelope for them).

If you're a scrapbooker, and use stickers for your headings, you can probably see a few advantages in owning this alphabet ... you will have all the Es, Ts and Ms you want and never end up with a bunch of useless Xs and Zs left over *g*.

You can buy this alphabet set for only $38.98 until Januar y 24th - that's a saving of 50%!

See the full list of products on special here then drop me an email or give me a call to place your order.

Images © 1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Big Deal Alphabet, Baroque Motifs
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point

Cardstock: Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red,
Whisper White
Other: Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oohh I am yet to play with my Big Deal Alphabet!! I have been wanting it since I joined SU and finally got it in this sale!!

Try Regal Crafts in Tassie! I get my envelopes from them! 15x15cm square, DL, C6 etc.... they are a lovely smooth white envelope.

Thanks for sharing

Caroline

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails