Friday, February 26, 2010

Another Happy Moment Card

The other day I posted a card using the cute little bouquet stamp from the Sale-A-Bration stamp set Happy Moments. Today I am showing you the reason why I like this set so much - look at this sweet little birdcage!

Now, before you get too excited, I must point out that the swirl on this card is actually a stamp from a completely different set ("For Everything" from the Summer Mini Catalogue) - I stamped the cage, masked it and stamped the swirl so it appears to be behind the cage.

I also sponged lightly around the mask while it was in place just to define the cage a little better.

The gray layer is Going Gray Textured cardstock (only available as part of a mixed pack of 12x12 neutral coloured cardstock) - I love this particular colour!

As always, if you like this card and would like to know how to get your hands on the Happy Moments stamp set absolutely FREE, contact me for more information - a single purchase of $100 in Stampin' Up! merchandise is all it takes to own this special little set!

Images © 1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp/s: Happy Moments, For Everything
Ink: Stazon Black, Pixie Pink
, Apricot Appeal
Cardstock: Pixie Pink, Apricot Appeal, Going Gray Textured,
Whisper White
Other: Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin' Write Marker in Pixie Pink, Cutter Kit, Stampin' Dimensionals, Retro Remix Standard Wheel

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Chris, love the colours you have used on your card and I your bird cage is really cute too :)lynn

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
日月神教-向左使 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails