Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Heads Up ... Paperific is coming!

Sorry, no pictures today ... I did stamp last night, but haven't had a chance to take a photo of the card I made to share with you ... stay tuned for that one *g*.

I just wanted to take a quick moment to remind you that Paperific is coming up at the end of August - Friday the 27th through to Saturday the 29th to be specific. The event is being held at the Melbourne Showgrounds in Epsom Road, Ascot Vale, and is open 9am-5pm Friday and Saturday, and 9am-4pm Sunday.

This show is highly recommended for any papercraft lover, as it covers pretty much anything you can think of in that field - not only is there stamping and scrapbooking, but all the accessories you need to get the look you want. And, of course, a few Stampin' Up! demonstrators have banded together to put on a great stand as always.

Entry is $10 for adults, $8 concession, however if you drop me a line I have some passes which will get you $2 off the entry price. I only have a few, so it's first in, best dressed - email me or leave a comment and I'll get back to you.

I hope to see you at the Show!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails