Thursday, August 25, 2011

UFOs

The bane of the crafter - well, probably any hobbyist, really - the UnFinished Objects that clutter up your workspace.

The other night I picked up one of the many UFOs I have tucked away (no wonder they're unfinished - out of sight, out of mind!) and actually converted it to a Finished Object.

The fact that it looks nothing like the original prototype is neither here nor there.

Originally this was supposed to be a very simple colour scheme - Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White and nothing else. But much as I love Rich Razzleberry, even I had to admit that there really can be too much of a good thing.

When I ran out of monochromatic possibilities, I remembered this colour combination from a while back - and voila!

Images © 1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Stamp(s): Cottage Garden, Friendly Words Stampin' Around Wheel
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails