Friday, March 9, 2012

Pretty Flowers

I love my Big Shot dies ... I find myself wondering how I ever managed without them, and can't seem to make a card without some sort of die cutting or dry embossing involved.  Here's a card inspired by this highly talented blogger - if only I could read French...!


I loved the white simplicity of the original, but found myself most inspired by the clever dimensional flowers - simply a die cut folded in half, but so effective!


In the absence of fancy brads, I simply used the circle from the Blossom Party die, cut in half and glued down for the flower centres.

And for the flower stem, the two step stamps from Awash With Flowers were perfect - one stamped "right way up" the other "upside down" so the stems bent in opposite directions.


mages © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Awash with Flowers
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Pool Party, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight
Other: Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blossom Party Originals Die

1 comment:

ateliersdeval said...

Hi Thnak your for your comments, visit and share ! I love yours, love the embossing !
See you soon
Val

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails