Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For a change

... yes, for a, change more butterflies.  Did you ever notice just how much I like my Beautiful Wings Embosslit and Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die?  A quick click on either of those links should give you some idea.  So much so that when I worked on the Stampin' Up! stand at Picture to Page recently, my contribution was a poster full of butterfly cards.  Many of them I have posted here in the past, but I made a few new ones to replace those I have given away over the last couple of years.

Here's the first one, and for a wonder, there is not a skerrick of pink to be seen on this one - I know - how did this happen?!


I can't even tell you the story behind this - I just wanted to use my Framelits and emboss them, and things just kind of went on from there.  Yes, I know it needs a greeting, but that can wait until I decide what it's for :-)

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pacific Point

Other: Labels Collection Framelits Die, Petals A Plenty and Stripes Embossing Folders, Beautiful Wings Embosslit


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails