Friday, June 22, 2012

Pop Out Butterfly

I promise this will be the last butterfly for a little while but I had to share it because it really does look pretty darned cool (well, that's my opinion, and this is my blog so I get to say what I want so there LOL).


This is another of the cutout butterflies which I made a while back, this time in a colour combination pinched from a recent ColourQ challenge (I can never organise myself to do these challengers during the set time frame, but it's a nice colour scheme no matter when you do it, right?)

Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:
 

Stamp(s): Mixed Bunch, Creative Elements
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Pearls Basic Jewels

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails