Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pretty in Pink - and Gray


I was cruising Pinterest the other night,  specifically looking for inspiration for my new Everything Eleanor set (love those flowers - they're a little fiddly to cut out but totally worth it) and stumbled across this card.   I've always been a sucker for the pink/gray combination and liked the simplicity of the original so had a go at my own interpretation.

Okay, so my interpretation is pretty much the same.  Sorry, I was out of ideas that night :-)  I did add a cute little pearl as the dot on the "i", though.  That counts, right?



Images © 1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Fabulous Phrases
Cardstock:  Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Whisper White
 Ink: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Other:Stripes Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Pearls

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails