Monday, January 21, 2013

Missing in Action

Well, where have I been lately?  Mostly just at home, loafing about - and I haven't even been stamping!  I know!  This time of year I seem to find I need to take a few weeks off to recharge after making all those Christmas cards (why do I do it each year?  Sadly, it's all for the money LOL), and my mojo takes a holiday as well :-)

But I'm back.  Sort of.  I motivated myself the other night to get out a new stamp set to add the finishing touch to this card:


I've seen a few cards with this "circle-y" theme online lately, and wanted to give it a go for myself.  I like the extra dimension given by popping up and punching out a circle (shown here with the little four point flower  from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack) gives the card,

The Pool Party circles have been stamped with Whisper White Craft Ink, which in Real Life (ie. I couldn't catch the effect with the camera) seem to glow... I love using Whisper White Craft on light coloured cardstock - the effect is always interesting.

And the new stamp set?  The "Just Because" greeting from the set Vintage Verses, only available from tomorrow until March 22, and only available FREE with a $100 purchase.  Yep, it's nearly Sale-A-Bration time again... more information for you tomorrow
 

Images © 1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®
Supplies used:
Stamps: Vintage Verses (SAB 2013 set), En Francais, Clockworks, Everything Eleanor
Cardstock:  Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Whisper White 
Ink: Whisper White, Midnight Muse
Accessories:  1-3/4" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails