Sunday, October 6, 2013

Faux Washi Tape

You may have noticed the latest thing in stamping and scrapbooking is washi tape (well, it's been around before - but it's back!)

You can buy rolls of the stuff (Stampin' Up! has a small range, and I keep forgetting to dig mine out to play with it), but you can also buy this ...





Yep, faux washi tape :-)

Naturally I had to have this set, and it's going to be a lot of fun to play with.  The first thing I did was stamp some faux tape across the back of an envelope I was mailing for my husband (I have no idea if the recipient appreciated it, but it amused me).

Then I made this ...


Using my new favourite birthday stamp (from the Sketched Birthday set) - I love this one because it fits with the Bitty Banners framelits, and they are a snap to use with my beloved Magnetic Platform for my Big Shot.



Images © 1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®  
Supplies used:
Stamps:  Tape It, Sketched Birthday
Cardstock:  Burnt Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar 
Accessories:  Apothecary Accents Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails