Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baroque in Blue

I am still loving this stamp set ... this time in blues and brown. The layout is a snap to do, so very quick to put together (well, okay, aside from the cutting, but you could speed that up as well if you were really in a hurry) and yet so effective.

The "medallion" part uses three separate stamps all cut out and layered (the bottom layer is on a dimensional to pop it up a bit). I put a tiny piece of Creamy Caramel cardstock under the whole thing so you can see it through the centre of the eyelet (otherwise it just would have been boring old white, and who wants to see that?).

If you were after a quicker card it would be easy to just stamp the floral emblem and cut that out, then stick it on - I would still use a dimensional - the extra height "finishes" the look, I find.

Images © 1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Supplies used:

Stamp sets: Baroque Motifs
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou
Cardstock: Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky, Whisper White

Other: Cropadile, eyelets, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Melita said...

This is gorgeous Chris. I've used my Baroque a million times already and I've only had it a week lol Such a great set!

Chris said...

Told ya ... it's the best!
-Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails